The more looks I create, the more I want to shop. And lately, I\’ve been trying to curb my makeup purchases (does anyone else feel it not working ?) because I\’m moving to London in about three months now and I\’ve already bought myself a camera and several lenses so I can do a better job blogging and maybe even take up portrait/fashion photography there !
So yeah, just trying to set some money aside, which doesn\’t stop me from looking at gorgeous makeup on Instagram and the web in general. Here\’s what I\’ve had on my wishlist – some palettes have been here a while but I can\’t justify to buy them because I\’ve already got so many, some are on the expensive side – some have both drawbacks !
SHOP THOSE BABIES !
Anyways, I\’ve been craving color lately and if you\’ve read my Makeup Is Boring post, you\’ll know I\’m looking for different things, textures, unencountered shades and ways to make my makeup more popping and unique. So there, I think I\’ve found some thingies that would help me make my artistry a little more unique.
There you have it, high-end as well as more affordable color collections… Dream on ! xx
5. Melt Cosmetics – Smoke Session Palette
6. Jeffree Star – Jawbreaker Palette
8. Morphe & Ulta – 35H Hot Spot Artistry Palette
9. Morphe – 9G Oh My Gorg Artistry Palette
10. Bombshell Cosmetica – Candylicious Palette
12. ColourPop – Uh Huh Honey Palette
13. BH Cosmetics – Stellar Collision Palette