I\’m back with a new blog design as well as the first wishlist on my blog. Ever. In a short time I have become a lipstick addict as you may have well understood from the increasing number of lipstick reviews here. Okay, I\’m not going to hold it off any longer, here are all the lipsticks I wish I had these days. You\’re easily going to recognize the shades I wear the most : mauve, pink and nude lipsticks. Okay, there are 16 different pictures but sometimes I have added several of my favorite shades behind just one pic. Go on, read on, these are the colors I am in love with and that may give you some ideas for future purchases !
1. Nabla Lipsticks : Ombre Rose, Balkis and Paloma. You can see the Balkis shade in the picture, that\’s a beautiful brownish pink and it\’s exactly the kind of shade I wear everyday. CHECK
2. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 225 Sultry : from the time I tried it out in a drugstore, I keep swatching it everytime I go back there. It\’s a kind of bright matte mauve pink that I would apply with a finger so the result is not too bright and not too much. CHECK
3. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 10 and 07 : these are nude pinks, absolutely wonderful colors. I own but a Bourjois blush so I don\’t know what to expect from their cosmetics and that\’s deterring me a bit from buying some. I would gladly have you tell me what you think of all the mentioned products so I don\’t buy something I wouldn\’t use !
4. Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit : I can see it overflowing the Internet in many many blogs and it appears this matte lipstick can look more pink or more brown according to the color of the lips it\’s applied on. I discovered it on a friend\’s blog and it seems to last a very long time ! CHECK
5. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve : I\’ve seen it on oh so many blogs and I am thinking of buying it very soon thanks to the coupons you can easily find on the Internet ! CHECK
6. Golden Rose lipsticks in 140 Rose voilé and 144 Bois de rose. Those are the names given by Cookie\’s Makeup and they are sooo cheap. I already have several and the I am crazy about them. I intend to write an article about their fabulous Velvet Matte lipsticks very soon… CHECK
7. Kiko Velvet Matte Satin Lipstick in 602 Natural Rose. I already have the 613 Pink Carnation Velvet Matte and that\’s a wonderful pink nude. It seems that #602 is even better looking !
8. Kiko Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick : I am eyeing the 106 Mauve and 107 Mocaccino though it seems several other lipsticks from this collection are perfect pinkish nudes.
9. Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in 101, 103, 104 and 112 : whenever I look up a nude or mauve cheap matte lipstick on the Internet, I find pictures of these ones. The colors are absolutely wonderful and they seem to hold very well.
10. MAC : I\’m losing my mind ! There are so many swatches on the Internet and I can\’t choose which is the most beautiful. I am attracted to Brave, Mehr (hi lipstick that I have already swatched and that I\’m in love with !), Twig, Faux and Captive that I\’ve seen in a Youtube swap. I am a makeup addict but I cannot buy all of them at once so I\’ll try and buy them one at a time. I hate that ! CHECK
11. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip : Trap, Solow, Beeper, Midi, Platform and Clueless. They are way cheaper than MAC lipsticks and I\’ve seen they are excellent quality. At $6 apiece, the only thing that\’s deterring me from buying them is that I have to ship them with Shipito. I don\’t like Shipito. However, this brand seems to have a huge collection of matte nude and pink lipsticks and those are my favorite…
12. Pierre René Slim Lipsticks in 13 Artist and 16 Merlot : I have yet written an article about 3 of these lipsticks here and the Slim Lipsticks are wonderful semi-matte lipsticks. They hold incredibly well and they are so cheap, €6.99 apiece. You can buy them off Maquillalia or even cheap (less than €5) from Pierre René (pierrerene.pl). CHECK
13. ElsaMakeup Matte Lipstick in Lace : that\’s the only nude color that would match my face among the 6 colors this French Youtuber has yet released.
14. Kiko Unlimited Stylo in 02 Pearly Vintage and 13 Cocoa. It seems that Cocoa looks nothing like a chocolatey color and it\’s so beautiful ! I only own one lipstick from this collection and I like it a lot. They\’re still on sale on KikoCosmetics for a bit less than €5. CHECK
15. LA Girl Matte Flat Velvet in Hush and Snuggle : I discovered these lipsticks on Maquillalia and they are wonderful. LA Splash Liquid lipsticks are also beautiful cosmetics I\’d love to have even though the price is always a problem. When the lipsticks are cheap enough, you still have to pay for the shipping and that is sometimes really expensive from the USA to France… CHECK
16. Gosh Velvet Touch lipstick in Matt Antique, Matt Rose, Delicious, Nude, Nougat and Capuccino. Yesterday I was talking about the perfect Sweetheart lipstick and I would like to buy all of the nude, pink and mauve lipsticks from the brand ! If you want to buy them, I advise you to look for them on Ebay US or US. If you find them somewhere for less than $10, let me know ! CHECK
I have enjoyed so much creating this wishlist, what do you think of it ? I am thinking of creating one once a month or create a themed wishlist once every… I don\’t know yet !